Online Kids Public Speaking Level 4 Certification
9-week level 4 certification the curriculum Summary:
Level 4 is the MASTER level. At this level, students become master public speakers by learning how to persuade an audience. We will learn some secrets of master debaters and persuaders and develop a TED talk to convince your peers and parents. Concepts in this level are persuasion, logic, and emotion.
Goals/Learning Outcomes from this course is as below
- State the definition of persuasive speaking.
- Explain the purpose of persuasive speaking.
- Provide examples of persuasive speaking.
- Complete an audience analysis for a relevant, persuasive, and meaningful TED Talk topic.
- Demonstrate an effective persuasive structure in their TED Talk.
- Evaluate and build arguments with high quality evidence, reasoning, and appeals.
- Use verbal and nonverbal delivery to convince and motivate an audience.
- Present arguments quickly and clearly with persuasive games.
- Successfully give their TED Talk!
- Have FUN!
Course is divided into 9 weeks
- Class One: Foundations of Persuasive Speaking
- Class Two: Analyzing your Audience
- Class Three: Structuring your TED Talk
- Class Four: Building Solid Arguments
- Class Five: Convincing and Motivating an Audience
- Class Six: Incorporating Persuasive Appeals
- Class Seven: Advanced Games for Persuasion
- Class Eight & Nine: TED Talks
Level 4 is all about Persuasive Speaking where students become master public speakers by learning how to persuade an audience.