Online Public Speaking Coach
An online public speaking coach will conduct classroom sessions on audio/video and teach Winning Feathers curriculum. The coach will be responsible for conducting sessions, teach public speaking, and give classroom assignments. The role requires classroom management skills and the ability to motivate kids, provide encouraging feedback, and conduct a learning environment in a fun and engaging manner.
* Bachelor’s Degree
- * Public Speaking
- * Communication Skills
- * Classroom Management
- * Experience with Children
- * Leadership Experience
Qualifications and Skills:
Prior experience with language teaching and public speaking prior related experiences preferred
Degree in communication preferred
Comfortable with working with kids between the age group of 7-15 years of age
Ability to motivate students and explain concepts in an engaging way
Ability to play kid-friendly gesture games and make it a fun activity
Excellent classroom management skills
Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
Job Type: Part-time
The freelance writer/editor position will be responsible for marketing content, collateral and training material.
This role is suitable for an entry-level candidate with strong writing and organizational skills, as well as the ability to work independently, develop a mastery of diverse subject areas, and produce excellent deliverables in a professional format
- Manage multiple writing projects
- Collaborate with partners and generate content
- Comply with all relevant procedures and processes as well as guidelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Creative abilities
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Capable of setting and meeting deadlines
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in both independent and highly collaborative settings
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment
- A high degree of proficiency in relevant computer skills (MS Office)
- Minimum of a bachelor degree
- Professional writing, editing, and proofreading experience
- Commitment to the values of honesty, integrity, and excellence
Job Type: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Enjoy working remotely alongside execs to make phone calls, write and respond to emails, plan and schedule appointments, assist in recruiting, fill online forms, input data into Excel spreadsheets and other programs, and perform a variety of administrative tasks. The candidate selected will represent the company daily through interactions with clients and other employees.
Qualifications and Required Competencies:
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Previous experience as admin assistance or other relevant office work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that embraces technology and tools like Zoho, Calendly etc.
- Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office and other offices related programs
- High School Diploma/GED
The position is 20 hours a week, Monday through Friday between 10 am to 6 pm EST with growth opportunities available. Weekend work may be available between 11 am to 4 pm EST.
Previous work experience as remote admin required.
Job Type:: Part-time